The Zonta Club of Birmingham is a co-sponsor of this important event! Register today!
You’re invited to the
2019 Domestic Violence Awareness Symposium
(Oct 3, FREE)
The YWCA Central Alabama invites you to observe Domestic Violence Awareness Month at a free, Saturday, October 3, 2019 symposium (lunch), at 9 a.m. in Birmingham, AL. The event is part of the YW’s Domestic Violence Awareness Month observance throughout October, which features the theme: Believe Survivors.
Reserve your seat today for YWCA Central Alabama’s Oct. 3, 2019, Domestic Violence Awareness Symposium. The FREE event will be 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at Guiding Light Church, 1800 John Rogers Drive, Birmingham, Alabama. Lunch will be served.
Be a voice for the voiceless as we observe October as National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Please join us and invite others to reserve a seat, as well. This powerful event features the theme “Awareness+Action=Social Change.”
* YWCA Central Alabama’s new CEO Dr. LaRhonda S. Magras;
* Alabama 10th Judicial Circuit Court Judge Janine Hunt-Hillard;
* Keynote Speaker Nathaniel Rutledge of the FBI-Birmingham Office ;
* Gabrielle N. Helix of the Office of Prosecution Services (topic, Alabama Protection from Abuse Act, PFA, Laws); and
* Audace Garnett, NNCTDV, National Network to End Domestic Violence (topic, Domestic Violence & Technology)
Greetings will be brought by Bishop Jim Lowe of Guiding Light Church.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Share this email or the following links with others who may be interested:
Below are a few links & information that can be shared: